Just To Share...


2010.04.28 03:39
Title : R o s a c e a

There is a friend of mine

Although his Korean is poor but his Chinese is very good
His singing is not so good but his dancing is excellent
I like cats while that friend likes dogs
I cant cook while that friend cooks very well
Although I curse everyday but that friend just laughs

But..
Time has passed and I have never been nice to him ㅋㅋ

I’m really sorry..
That I have never been nice to him when he’s still beside meㅋㅋ

I’m not a sentimental person in particular
I just got drunk while watching the tears fall out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It’s a very happy and precious thing when you have someone beside you
But me who is old and already grown-up still havent realized that

But
It’s late…I know it now..really..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It seems that beautiful words dont exist for nothing^-^

I miss you.. it seems that i’m going to write these words at times like this(-┏)

Me who didnt even cry when filming the sad scene
is now shedding the very hot tears

source : 김희철 미니홈피
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
thanks dDonika for the shout out

may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits

posted by: uksujusid (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)


omg...

just to say that ...

it was a great friend like he...


1 comments:



Ann Kim Jeong Guk said...

love the great franship between them

Post a Comment