3very 5ix 5econd

What time is it where you are?
I miss you more than anything
Back at home you feel so far
Waitin' for the phone to ring
It's gettin’ lonely livin’ upside down
I don't even wanna be in this town
Tryin' to figure out the time zones makin' me crazy

You say good morning
When it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset
And it's driving me mad
I miss you so bad
And my heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged

SIMPLE PLAN-JETLAG


 hohooho...come back home after A MONTH....
funny experience this time~
Guest what!! i actually ask a movie from someone i havent talk and meet before ahhahha...
mira was teasing me all the time....
she sat beside me on the bus...
she was so happy and exited going home!!
she a nice friend...TOO NICE..
i love her so muchh.. she my sister...
SHOPPAHOLIC!! NOT ME!!...OH REALLY??

 When out with my family...it been so long since last EID ...
i think all of us had so much fun together...
hahhahah
the best part was our activity today was....
jeng jeng jeng..
EAT N SLEEP...
that is our family activity together..
we connect in our dream to get our bond stronger...hehehe

okay ... stop for that..now..about him~
my flower boy~

IDKwhat actually happen but sometimes i felt
that i  m not the one he's searching for
maybe we are not mean together..
ill pass to the GOD to do his work..
i like him..
but ill try to stop like him..
but...i just cant..
maybe one day...
 if he is for me and i for him..
it maybe a destiny for me ... RIGHT??..^.^..
...
maybe one day...
NOW im working toward my novel..
im collecting idea to make a interesting stories..
the story is inspired by my own story...
and i hope i could publish the novel ...
hope GOD wil help me.... 


so let end here tonight~.....6^.^9

0 comments:



Post a Comment